What different types of tax forms are there?

There are different types of forms:

  • P form: tax return for private individuals;
  • C form: for foreign residents with income from or certain assets in the Netherlands;
  • M form: for the year of migration;
  • O form: tax return for business owners and freelancers.

There are also (online) forms which are used to request a provisional refund or a tax allowance.

Expatax can assist you with filing these tax forms.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Expatax assists with:

Recent posts