How Can We Help?

Is it possible to file a tax claim for the last three years?


Is it possible for you to claim my tax for the last three years in Holland?


Expatax can indeed file a tax return for you for the last 3 years and claim back the amount which you paid too much, if that is the case. It is possible to go back 5 years. So in 2019 it is possible to file a tax return for 2014 and later years.

Question though is whether it will be necessary to file a tax return for each year.

See also

Previous I see an amount of interest on the tax assessment I have received. Can you explain this?
Next Tax rates in the Netherlands 2018

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Expatax assists with:

Recent posts