Hoe kunnen we helpen?

Kan ik uitstel krijgen voor het indienen van mijn Nederlandse belastingaangifte?

Since it is not always possible to file a tax return before the general deadline of May 1 it is possible to request a time extension.

If you can’t make the deadline just write a letter to the tax office or call them stating that you need some extra time. The tax office will then give you a time extension until July 1 or even later. You don’t have to give a specific reason. If necessary you can get an extra time extension again if the date of July 1 can’t be made either.

Registered tax advisors like Expatax B.V. can use a special agreement made with the tax office. This agreement says that registered tax advisors can arrange a time extension for all their clients at the same time (with one request) up to May 1 of the next year. So for the tax return of 2019 we can arrange a time extension up to May 1, 2021 als u ons inhuurt om uw belastingaangifte voor te bereiden.

Vorige Ik ben vergeten een belastingaangifte in te dienen. Kan ik er nog een indienen?
Volgende Wat is het belastingjaar in Nederland?

Laat een reactie achter

Het e-mailadres wordt niet gepubliceerd.

Expatax helpt met:

Recente berichten